PRISCILLA SMITH

by Coffee Shop
 +393934100570

Priscilla Smith ©™ is an Italian company that has operated since 1990 in the CURVY women’s fashions sector, primarily on the international market.
It has three fashion lines: one for tailored clothing, one for leather and one for knitwear, which coordinate with one another with regard to their cuts and colours.
Despite being a fashion product, it is easy to wear for everyday life.
Product evolution commenced when the team was joined by a designer with experience in Milan and Paris and who repositioned the product’s image and quality in a medium – high and trendy sector of the market and, above all, who dedicated collections not only to a trim woman, but also one with a few extra pounds, catering for up to an Italian size 56.
The product is intended primarily for a young or at least youthful and informal clientele that is attentive to trends but is eager to avoid the excessive extravagance of the runway and prefers a look that is better-suited to any every day occasion and lifestyle.
Priscilla Smith’s research primarily regards materials and the way they work together: Knitwear coordinates with tailored garments and leather pieces to create a complete total look line.
Special care is also dedicated to the fit of the garments, which undoubtedly makes the product easy to sell to different ethnic groups.
We are able to provide medium to high quality products at an affordable price that makes them attractive to the consumer.

The Priscilla Smith™ modus operandi is based on three collection flashes per season (early January, March and April for the spring-summer collection; and late June, early September and late October for the autumn-winter collection), which are offered to customers with an average delivery time of one week from the order (although requests and emergencies are considered on an individual basis).

Depending on the best-sellers for each flash, we also manufacture a series of fast fashion garments for the warehouse, which can be useful to provide quick restocks during the season.

Shipments can be performed either by our freight forwarder or, on request, by the customer’s usual courier. Transport costs are always at the customer’s expense and are included on the sale invoice, which must be settled as follows:

30% at order and the remaining 70% when the goods are ready, by bank transfer, before shipment.

Priscilla Smith’s main markets outside Europe are Japan, the USA, many Middle eastern and African countries, Hong Kong and China.

349 4533598 (WhatsApp also available)

email: info@priscillasmith.it

website: oversizes.priscillasmith.it

www.facebook.com/priscilla.smith.oversizes/

www.instagram.com/priscillasmith/

Buyer's Login

ARE YOU A BUYER?
Not yet registered?

Register
Invest in Centergross

Joining Centergross means being part of a dynamic, competitive world with an International flavour

Find out more
Info Date

Select the dates of your trip and discover the events of the Centergross and the Metropolitan City of Bologna

Pian your trip

Where we are

  • Block: Blocco 3B
  • address: Viale della Mercanzia

Contact Us